Saturday 29 October 2011

Driving behind the hearse....with the coffin on top!

Hi. I am so happy to be able to blog.... especially from my tent in the heart of the Serengeti in Tanzania. No cell coverage but I can blog today and tomorrow for sure. It's midnight and I have to leap out of bed at 5:15 for an early morning game drive so I best finish up the blogging! I am only able to post one photo at a time from the ipad so you will just have to keep scrolling down through 16 new posts to see them all. The 16th post was intended to be the first one but I only now realized it will be the last one. Eventually I'll get the hang of this. Anyhow, thanks for checking in on us! We've all managed to over-shop and are quickly running out of luggage space!

REMEMBER click on the photo to enlarge it for a better view.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Happy looking bunch!
    Chilly day here in Regina & the Riders are winning their game.
    Much love to all!

    ReplyDelete